Thursday, January 8, 2009

Knowing Our Role

In my previous blog post, I wrote about certain judgement that is coming upon this world. I did not write that because as a Christian, I gloat in that fact. In addition I did not write it because I seek to major in gloom and doom. I felt compelled to write it because it is biblical truth no matter how uncomfortable it may make us.
I believe also that we must identify and pursue our individual roles in this present church age. We must come to grips with the fact that this era of biblical history that we live in could very well be the closing chapter or at least the last chapter that the church will be involved in before the rapture. What is our role? Are we in tune with the plans of God? Obviously our role must be to do all that we can in helping to fulfil the Great Commission. We know that is the Master's Plan. Our specific roles may vary but we are all a link in the chain. We must know our personal role. We must sell out to it. We must sell out to it now before it is too late to do so!

No comments: