Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Wall! Get Over It!




Do you have a wall that it seems that you can't get over? Get over it! David said in Psalms 18:29, For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. Walls are sometimes made to appear bigger than they really are by our enemy. Almost everyone has faced, is facing, or will face a wall that seems unscalable. The key in David's testimony is that he said "...by my God have I leaped over a
wall". Walls can be emotional, spiritual, physical, or financial. Some even face social walls. Whatever it is, get over it. It may be a relationship with a friend gone bad, and you just can't seem to forgive and forget. I have three words for you. Get over it! Forgive!Your wall maybe a spiritual or emotional battle that you have fought for a long time. Get with God, get fired up and then get over your wall. It won't move voluntarily. You either have to shout it down like Joshua or leap over it like David. Paul was let down over a wall in the night by his friends. Take your pick. Just get over it!
Image accessed on wikimedia.org 11/02/08

No comments: