A mega church is considered to be a church averaging at least 2000 people on any given Sunday(according to wikipedia). Also according to wikipedia the Hartford Institute's database affirms that there are over 1,300 Protestant mega churches in the United States. I want to ask a series of questions and I hope that you will respond.
1. When you hear the term mega church does that illicit a positive or negative response from you?
2. Are mega churches carrying out the role of the new testament church according to the bible?
3. What can smaller churches learn to do from mega churches?
4. What can smaller churches learn not to do from mega churches?
5. Why do so many people flock to mega churches?