Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas is Still Christmas !

I don't care what the atheists or agnostics say, Christmas is still Christmas! I am appalled at how many times each year you see Christ removed and replaced with an X in the word Christmas. There... I said it. Do they not realize that taking his name out is not going to change the fact that he was born. Nor will it change the fact that he lived and died for our sins or change the fact of his eminent return. They can take his name out, but they can't take HIM out!
I believe that we must stand on what we believe and not be moved with what the world is doing. Let's celebrate Christmas as always. Blessed be his Holy name now and forever. The world needs him now more t han ever. He is our Saviour. His name is Jesus. His name is Jesus. His name is Jesus. His name is Jesus. His name is Jesus. His name is Jesus. His name is Jesus! I love him and he loves me. I know this because the Bible tells me so! I am weak but HE IS STRONG!!! Jesus loves me this I know! If you don't know him, try him.

No comments: